Not gonna bother with the usual special formatting people tend to do with these profile threads. Any important information will be added to this opening post and in later posts on an as-needed basis. So yeah, those of you who've completed your profiles and have had them approved, go right ahead and post away~ --- Here is the comprehensive detailing on the feature this SP will be trying out: X-Gauge Perks RULINGS 1. All rules are subject to change and suggestion throughout the entire duration of this SP. 2. Unless otherwise stated, X-Gauge abilities are a free action to activate, with the exception of E-Triggers and X-Abilities which use your Act command. 3. X-Gauge Perks are available to everyone at all times, including enemy units. 4. Perks require a designated amount of X-Levels to use. If you lack the required amount of X-Levels, the Perk cannot be activated. 5. When you activate a Perk, your X-Gauge is locked for an amount of turns equal to the amount of X-Levels expended. E-Triggers and X-Abilities do not lock out your X-Gauge after use. 6. While your X-Gauge is locked, you cannot activate any perks. However, you may still use E-Triggers given you have the required amount of X-Levels. 7. Unless otherwise stated, Perks are immediately used when activated, and apply their effect only one time. List of X-Gauge Perks Basic Perks Striker - Increase damage/healing output of a basic attack or a single hit of a skill by 10%, 20% or 30%. 1, 2 or 3 X-Levels respectively. Sniper - Increase the range of a ranged skill or basic attack by 1, 2 or 3. 1, 2 or 3 X-Levels respectively. [Note: The AoE of a skill is unaffected] Frugal - Reduce the MP cost of a skill by 10%, 15% or 20% of its original cost. 1, 2 or 3 X-Levels Thinker - Increases Cycle MP initial MP recovery to 10%. 2 X-Levels [Note: Using your move action on Cycle MP still only supplies an additional 5%, for a total of 15%] Dueler - Increase the damage output of each hit in a flurry skill by 10%. 1 X-Level per hit. Specialist - Increase the chance to hit for a status infliction; That affliction has an increased duration by 1 turn, where applicable. 2 X-Levels. Specialty Perks Survivor - Survive a fatal blow with 1 HP, but only if the user had more than 1 HP before hand and the required X-Levels at the time of the fatal blow. 4 X-Levels; these are only used in the event of its trigger. This perk is always active, even if the X-Gauge is locked. It must be noted in a post if you would like this post deactivated.