Dismiss Notice
Vote for us!

Remember to vote for ZEJ at our Top RP Sites page! You can vote only once daily, so make sure to do so and help us reach the top!

Oblivion Phantasy ~ A Decaying Flux 【RP Thread】

Discussion in 'Roleplay Archives' started by Shadow, Sep 11, 2011.

  1. Mission Directive, ID 21SXI507A
    FROM: "The Commander"
    CODENAME: "Operation Flash"

    As you might have heard, very recently a peculiar individual has been brought to a secret containment facility located in the Continent of Secchu'ra, who allegedly "can cause Mana to appear from nowhere" according to the local citizens of Espeji'sma, "The Oasis City". The location of this facility is roughly five kilometers to the east of the aforementioned city, and at a reasonable walking distance from a small mining settlement established several months ago by one of the many nomadic tribes that roam Secchu'ra. Intelligence from different, trusted sources tell us that the containment facility is located underground, beneath the inaccessible Stonemaw Plateau Range.

    Your assigned mission is simple. You are to be provided with directions to an excavation site that has been abandoned from where you can access the underground cavernous complex of Arenite Pass, and infiltrate the containment facility. By using an ultrafrequency transmitter you will be able to contact us for orientation and, most importantly, a way out. Do not attempt to engage in combat, and use force only when necessary. Once you have located the subject, by all means available seize and protect him before sending the "OUT" signal. Do note that once you are inside the installation, your presence will be known, and there will be no going back.

    You have three days to complete this assignment before the subject is moved to a higher security level.

    Godspeed, and pray to Fortuna for the success of this operation.



    -----~---~---~-----


    The Aria of Order. An organization that wishes for the salvation of Phantasia, now that the calamitous end is near, and the restoration of a halted flow that is vital for life, the Energy Cycle. Four agents from this group were assigned to this task of utmost importance that would definitely lead the search for answers a step--no, a leap nearer to the solution. After a peaceful voyage to the arid, barren land of Secchu'ra, they settled on The Oasis City before travelling to mining nomad village as unsuspected strangers in order to commence Operation Flash from a nearby residential area where they would get rest and restock after the hypothetical success.

    The group of four moved steadily but carefully in the underground complex of Arenite Pass, but calling it a cavern would be an understatement. Gargantuan passages of sandstone dimly lit by Earth Mana Crystals extended, branched and opened wherever one could see; pillars of flowing sand descended from the unseen ceiling or ascended from the ground by a unknown, unorthodox force of nature. One could easily fit an entire city in the most spacious, humongous rooms there were. The entrance to the actual facility was bound appear at any moment, as they were ordered to memorize the route they would be taking to infiltrate it.

    Suddenly, they felt movement. The sand in the turning passage they were at collapsed into several funnels, quickly flowing inwards as massive, pointed jaws appeared at the very bottom. Light brown, bulky shapes surged from the ground, black eyes glinting in the darkness with the light the nearby Earth Mana Crystals gave, threateningly approaching them as they snapped their pincer-like jaws once, twice, thrice... The four had just crossed a Sand Funneler's den, and were inside their trap. Hoping the ensuing encounter wouldn't be perceived in some way or another, they prepared for imminent battle.




    Chapter I ~ I: An Unforeseen Trap


    Location: Arenite Pass - Tunnel

    Objective: Defeat the Enemy Characters!

    Atmosphere: Cavern Darkness: 20% Chance of Missing for Player Characters.

    Mana Quantity: No Limit

    Music: Illusion of Sand

    -----~---~---~-----



    {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } A
    {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } { } B
    {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {A} { } { } C
    {w} {w} {w} { } {B} { } { } { } {w} D
    {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} E
    {w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} F
    {w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} G
    {w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} H
    {w} { } { } { } {C} { } {w} {w} {w} I
    {w} { } {D} { } { } {w} {w} {w} {w} J
    { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} {w} K
    { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} L
    -1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


    Asten (Sand Funneler)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 15/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 2 Cells

    Borque (Sand Funneler)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 15/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 2 Cells

    Cordora (Sand Funneler)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 15/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 2 Cells

    Dunam (Sand Funneler)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 15/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 2 Cells

    { } - Empty Cell

    {w} - Arenite Wall


    Starting Cells are Rows F and G.
     
  2. {Kaya starts at F4!}

    Kaya Escala, an illusionist who had quite simply found her way into the Aria of Order, now realized just what she had signed up for. With the dull light of the Earth Mana Crystals showing that the local Sand Funnelers did not take kindly to their presence, she knew that there would be much strife throughout her journey... and she was ready. She leaned heavily on her wooden staff, preparing for the elimination of the vile beasts that the group of mercenaries were to slay before moving along on their brisk quest to accomplish Operation Flash...
     
  3. Hiiro Shota walked through the massive cave with the rest of the group he had been assigned to travel with. Of all of them, Hiiro was the only one unable to use mana, but despite this, he was a great fighter. He was truly awed by the cavern in which the group was walking, the great size and the light of the earth mana crystals giving a grandiose quality to the underground passage.

    Suddenly, it seemed as if some of the sand in the cavern was melting away around the group as four strange creatures seemed disturbed by the group's presence. Taking a fighting stance, whilst most of the others were drawing weapons, he prepared to battle these creatures that would no doubt be considered fantastic and strange anywhere other than Phantasia. Drawing a deep breath, Hiiro was ready for battle.

    [Hiiro starts on cell F5]
     
  4. (Taroh appears on F3)
    (Nicoro appears on G3)


    Taroh followed behind Kaya, hugging the wall, somewhat nervous about the dim lighting. Behind him, the powerful being Nicoro followed, a blank expression on his face. It never stopped amazing him how his cowardly nerd friend made it into an organization like Aria of Order. Then the sand Funnelers appeared their eyes glowing in the darkness only aiding Taroh's Nyctophobia. He turned sharply backwards to Nicoro with a strained eye and muttered "I totally called this." Nicoro looked back with a lighthearted grin, then turned around to face his foes.
     
  5. Hendrix Sherks, the Weapons Expert, followed closely behind the group being wary of the surroundings. The creatures did not like the appearance of their group, looking like they wanted to kill them. Hendrix was ready for any kind of attack they offered. His weapon, Xanzibar, altered into it's Longsword form, so he could attack from a slight range. It was a small fighting space and it was new to the group, so the Sand Funnelers had the advantage in this environment.

    [Hendrix appears on G6! Weapon Form: Longsword!]
     
  6. Chapter I ~ I: An Unforeseen Trap


    Location: Arenite Pass - Tunnel

    Objective: Defeat the Enemy Characters!

    Atmosphere: Cavern Darkness: 20% Chance of Missing for Player Characters.

    Mana Quantity: No Limit

    Music: Illusion of Sand

    -----~---~---~-----



    {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } A
    {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } { } B
    {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {A} { } { } C
    {w} {w} {w} { } {B} { } { } { } {w} D
    {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} E
    {w} {w} {T} {K} {H} { } { } {w} {w} F
    {w} {w} {N} { } { } {X} { } {w} {w} G
    {w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} H
    {w} { } { } { } {C} { } {w} {w} {w} I
    {w} { } {D} { } { } {w} {w} {w} {w} J
    { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} {w} K
    { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} L
    -1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


    Kaya (Illusionist)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 30/30
    Atk: 2
    Def: 2
    Int: 5
    Spr: 4
    Evasion: 0%
    Movement: 2 Cells
    {//////////}

    Hiiro (Karateka)
    HP: 25/25
    Hou: 0/10
    Supply: 0
    Atk: 6
    Def: 4
    Int: 2
    Spr: 2
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 3 Cells
    {//////////}

    Taroh & Nicoro (Bonded Human)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 25/25
    Atk: 2
    Def: 2
    Int: 5
    Spr: 4
    Evasion: 0%
    Movement: 3 Cells
    {//////////}

    Hendrix (Weapons Expert) *Xanzibar - Longsword*
    HP: 25/25
    MP: 15/15
    Atk: 4
    Def: 4
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 3 Cells
    {//////////}

    Asten (Sand Funneler)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 15/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 2 Cells

    Borque (Sand Funneler)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 15/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 2 Cells

    Cordora (Sand Funneler)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 15/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 2 Cells

    Dunam (Sand Funneler)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 15/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 2 Cells

    { } - Empty Cell

    {w} - Arenite Wall


    ~ Ally Phase I ~
     
  7. Weapons Expert moved in front of his ally, Hirro, and faced the Sand Funneler called Cordora. "I shall take this creature." Hendrix said Xanzibar: Longsword was engulfed in flames, while unleashing a small grin. He swung his blade at the creature, trying to get a hit while in the dark cave. After his attack, Xanzibar shifted its form into a small dagger like form, with a smaller range of attack.

    [Hendrix moves to G5! Hendrix uses Fiery Upheaval on Cordora! Hendrix activates S-Ability: Return of the Shift! Weapon form: Dagger]
     
  8. Preparing for a gruesome strife with the territorial Funnelers, Kaya’s eyes rapidly adjusted to the darkness. She began channelling her Mana to attack the nearest beast, as she left her few remaining allies handle the ones behind her. The serpentine flames jutted forth almost instantaneously; one after another they flew forth from her staff, with their illusory fangs preparing to seep venom into the body of the Funneler. They coiled; bodies of inferno coiling and dancing about the poor Funneler as it struggled to remain unscathed by the brilliant illuminations of the blaze…

    {Kaya's S-Ability Doublecast activates! Two spells cast this turn!}
    {Kaya uses Serpent Flame on Borque (D5)! 5 INT Damage! Chance of Poison!}
    <MP: 22/30>
    {Kaya uses Serpent Flame on Borque (D5)! 5 INT Damage! Chance of Poison!}
    <MP: 14/30>
     
  9. So it began. Hiiro's allies began attacking all at once, most notably infernal snakes from the staff of Kaya, the Illusionist situated to his left. As these flames whipped past him, coiling the funneler nearest him, he ran beside them, hunkering low to the ground in preparation of a punch. "My turn," he stated, letting out a punch with a harsh yell.

    [Hiiro moves to cell E5]
    [Hiiro attacks Borque! 6 damage!]
     
  10. (Taroh waits)
    (Nicoro moves to G5)
    (Nicoro uses Ray on Cordora 14/25MP)
     
  11. Chapter I ~ I: An Unforeseen Trap


    Location: Arenite Pass - Tunnel

    Objective: Defeat the Enemy Characters!

    Atmosphere: Cavern Darkness: 20% Chance of Missing for Player Characters.

    Mana Quantity: No Limit

    Music: Illusion of Sand

    -----~---~---~-----


    Hendrix swung his blade, thinking he had coated the metal in fire, but in reality, he had simply forgotten to input his own Mana into the equation.


    Cordora takes 1 Damage.
    HP: 14/15

    Nicoro misses Cordora.

    -------

    Borque takes 2 Fire Damage.
    HP: 13/15

    Borque is Poisoned!

    Borque takes 2 Fire Damage.
    HP: 11/15

    Borque evades Poison.

    Borque takes 3 Damage.
    HP: 8/15



    {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } A
    {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } { } B
    {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } {A} { } { } C
    {w} {w} {w} { } {B} { } { } { } {w} D
    {w} {w} {w} { } {H} { } {w} {w} {w} E
    {w} {w} {T} {K} { } { } { } {w} {w} F
    {w} {w} { } {N} {X} { } { } {w} {w} G
    {w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} H
    {w} { } { } { } {C} { } {w} {w} {w} I
    {w} { } {D} { } { } {w} {w} {w} {w} J
    { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} {w} K
    { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} L
    -1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


    ~ Enemy Phase I ~


    The six-legged, bulky creature hissed as fire coiled around its body, searing it, unnoticeable shivers trailing as poison began circulating through its veins. With surprising agility, it moved forward, but turned unexpectedly, submerging itself in the sand in front of the Illusionist. Almost immediately it collapsed into a funnel akin to the display the Sand Funnelers made when making their appearance, its menacing jaws appearing at the bottom, snapping threateningly. Kaya and Hiiro were unfortunately caught in the Sand Funneler's trap, the steep, shifting walls of sand preventing their escape. In the midst of the ensuing commotion, the faint sound of sand being burrowed could be heard...


    Asten moves to D6 (C7 - C6 - D6).

    Asten uses Gastric Acid on Hiiro!
    MP: 9/15

    Hiiro evades Burn.

    -------

    Borque moves to E4 (D5 - D4 - E4).

    Borque activates S-Ability, Funnel Trap!

    Quicksand Cells { } are Set!

    Kaya is Immobilized!

    Hiiro is Immobilized!

    Movement: 0 Cells

    Poison has 3 Turns left.
    HP: 5/15

    -------

    Cordora moves to H5 (I5 - G5).

    Cordora activates S-Ability, Funnel Trap!

    Quicksand Cells { } are Set!

    Hendrix is Immobilized!

    Movement: 0 Cells

    -------

    Dunam moves to H3 (J3 - I3 - H3).

    Dunam uses Gastric Acid on Taroh!
    MP: 9/15

    Taroh is Burned!

    -------

    ????? moves to ?? (?? - ?? - ??)

    ????? waits...



    {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } A
    {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } { } B
    {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } C
    {w} {w} {w} { } { } {A} { } { } {w} D
    {w} {w} {w} {B} {H} { } {w} {w} {w} E
    {w} {w} {T} {K} { } { } { } {w} {w} F
    {w} {w} { } {N} {X} { } { } { } {w} G
    {w} {w} {D} { } {C} { } { } {w} {w} H
    {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} I
    {w} { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} {w} J
    { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} {w} K
    { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} L
    -1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


    Kaya (Illusionist) *Immobilize (∞)*
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 14/30
    Atk: 2
    Def: 2
    Int: 5
    Spr: 4
    Evasion: 0%
    Movement: 2 Cells
    {//////////}

    Hiiro (Karateka) *Immobilize (∞)*
    HP: 25/25
    Hou: 0/10
    Supply: 2
    Atk: 6
    Def: 4
    Int: 2
    Spr: 2
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 3 Cells
    {//////////}

    Taroh & Nicoro (Bonded Human) *Burn (3)*
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 14/25
    Atk: 2
    Def: 2
    Int: 5
    Spr: 4
    Evasion: 0%
    Movement: 3 Cells
    {//////////}

    Hendrix (Weapons Expert) *Xanzibar - Dagger* *Immobilize (∞)*
    HP: 25/25
    MP: 15/15
    Atk: 5
    Def: 4
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 3 Cells
    {//////////}

    Asten (Sand Funneler)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 9/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 2 Cells

    Borque (Sand Funneler) *Sand Funnel* *Poison (3)*
    HP: 5/15
    MP: 15/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 0 Cells

    Cordora (Sand Funneler) *Sand Funnel*
    HP: 14/15
    MP: 15/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 0 Cells

    Dunam (Sand Funneler)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 9/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 2 Cells

    { } - Empty Cell

    { } - Quicksand Cell
    --- Immobilize if Landed.
    --- Trigger Command: Get Him/Her Out!

    {w} - Arenite Wall


    ~ Ally Phase II ~
     
  12. Feeling the sand sinking beneath her, Kaya knew that fast acting would be required. Voice hoarse from lack of use, she cleared her throat, before calling out to the man who had also been attacking the Sand Funneler that had them both trapped. “Hiiro! Let’s finish this beast. A simple attack should do it after…” she paused temporarily, concentrating on employing her energy into an attack of her own, “this!” Releasing her concentration, a beam of colourless energy emerged from the wooden staff, piercing the skin of the Sand Funneler that their operations had so riled up. “Finish it, Hiiro! We need to help the others!” She called, in sheer desperation and hope that their successive attacks would not miss.

    {Kaya uses basic attack on Borque (D5)! 5 INT Damage!}
    {Kaya waits...}
     
  13. "I'd be happy to!" Hiiro exclaimed as he readied another strike. With another yell, he thrust his fist toward the strange creature.

    [Hiiro attacks Borque! 6 damage!]
    [Hou: 2/10]
    [Supply: 2]
     
  14. After his attack failing and falling into a simple attack, Hendrix slapped himself in the face. "Today has not been my day at all." He sighed as he looked at the creature in front of him. This time, he infused his mana into his dagger, causing it to be engulfed in flames. Hendrix attacked the creature again, making sure he hit it this time. "Nicoro, we must finish this creature before the others close in on us."

    [Hendrix uses Fiery Upheaval on Cordora! 6 ATK DMG! MP:8/15]
    [Hendrix waits...]
     
  15. (Taroh, Trigger Command: Get Her Out! on Kaya)
    (Nicoro moves to Cell G7)

    Taroh watched as his partner stumbled around and outright failed to attack his target. He opened his mouth to yell at Nicoro, only to get his mouth filled with the gastric acid of a funneler. As Taroh wiped off his face, Nicoro noticed some quicksand forming on the other side of the area. He ran past Hendrix, ignoring his order, and dashed to the area the sand was located. Being technically nonexistent, Nicoro was immune to being trapped in the sand. Taroh, who had started attempting to get his ally out of the sand trap noticed his partners absence. "Nicoro? Where on earth did you go?" he yelled out, only to be ignored.
     
  16. Chapter I ~ I: An Unforeseen Trap


    Location: Arenite Pass - Tunnel

    Objective: Defeat the Enemy Characters!

    Atmosphere: Cavern Darkness: 20% Chance of Missing for Player Characters.

    Mana Quantity: No Limit

    Music: Illusion of Sand

    -----~---~---~-----


    Burn (Taroh) has 3 Turns left.
    HP: 13/15

    -------

    Borque takes 2 Damage.
    HP: 3/15

    Hiiro misses Borque.

    -------

    Cordora takes 3 Fire Damage.
    HP: 11/15



    {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } A
    {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } { } B
    {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } C
    {w} {w} {w} { } { } {A} { } { } {w} D
    {w} {w} {w} {B} {H} { } {w} {w} {w} E
    {w} {w} {T} { } {K} { } { } {w} {w} F
    {w} {w} { } { } {X} { } {N} { } {w} G
    {w} {w} {D} { } {C} { } { } {w} {w} H
    {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} I
    {w} { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} {w} J
    { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} {w} K
    { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} L
    -1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


    ~ Enemy Phase II ~


    The Sand Funnelers sprayed vile, acidic liquids at the Illusionist and the Weapons Expert, one even managing to get a direct, piercing jab at the Karateka's striking arm as he missed its head for mere centimeters. The one which was just meters nearby Taroh approached with surprising agility, and quickly dug its way to form a Funnel Trap to, well, trap the Bonded Human. The burrowing sound continued, louder than ever, sand quickly pooling down in its own weight as a creature swiftly and unnoticeably dug its way towards Hendrix. It was too late to even counterattack as a muffled screech resounded directly the steep, shifting sand beneath him as another Sand Funneler surged from it, jawed mandibles making a painful gash in his chest.

    The wall Nicoro investigated seemed to be sunk by the aforementioned monster's successful attempt at a surprise strike, creating a rather cramped alcove. The surrounding walls of sandstone also seemed weak...


    Asten uses Gastric Acid on Kaya!
    MP: 3/15

    Kaya is Burned!

    Asten waits...

    -------

    Borque attacks Hiiro! 5 Piercing Damage! Critical Hit!
    HP: 20/25

    Borque waits...

    Poison has 2 Turns left.
    HP: 0/15

    Borque Perfect Kill!

    -------

    Cordora uses Gastric Acid on Hendrix!
    MP: 9/15

    Hendrix is Burned!

    Cordora waits...

    -------

    Dunam moves to G3 (H3 - G3).

    Dunam activates S-Ability, Funnel Trap!

    Quicksand Cells { } are Set!

    Taroh is Immobilized!

    Nicoro is Immobilized!

    Movement: 0 Cells

    -------

    ????? moves to ?? (?? - ??)

    ????? attacks Hendrix! 5 Piercing Damage! Surprise Attack!
    HP: 20/25

    ????? is Knocked Back to G6!

    Ejiel is Revealed!



    {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } A
    {w} {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } { } B
    {w} {w} {w} {w} { } { } { } { } { } C
    {w} {w} {w} { } { } {A} { } { } {w} D
    {w} {w} {w} { } {H} { } {w} {w} {w} E
    {w} {w} {T} { } {K} { } { } {w} {w} F
    {w} {w} {D} { } {X} {E} {N} { } {w} G
    {w} {w} { } { } {C} { } { } {w} {w} H
    {w} { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} I
    {w} { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} {w} J
    { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} {w} K
    { } { } { } { } { } { } {w} {w} {w} L
    -1---2---3---4---5---6---7---8---9-


    Kaya (Illusionist) *Burn (3)*
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 14/30
    Atk: 2
    Def: 2
    Int: 5
    Spr: 4
    Evasion: 0%
    Movement: 2 Cells
    {//////////}

    Hiiro (Karateka) *Immobilize (∞)*
    HP: 20/25
    Hou: 2/10
    Supply: 0
    Atk: 6
    Def: 4
    Int: 2
    Spr: 2
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 3 Cells
    {//////////}

    Taroh & Nicoro (Bonded Human) *Burn (2)* *Immobilize (∞)*
    HP: 13/15
    MP: 14/25
    Atk: 2
    Def: 2
    Int: 5
    Spr: 4
    Evasion: 0%
    Movement: 3 Cells
    {//////////}

    Hendrix (Weapons Expert) *Xanzibar - Dagger* *Immobilize (∞)* *Burn (3)*
    HP: 20/25
    MP: 8/15
    Atk: 5
    Def: 4
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 3 Cells
    {//////////}

    Asten (Sand Funneler)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 3/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 3 Cells

    Borque (Sand Funneler) *Perfect Kill*

    Cordora (Sand Funneler) *Sand Funnel*
    HP: 11/15
    MP: 9/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 0 Cells

    Dunam (Sand Funneler) *Sand Funnel*
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 9/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 0 Cells

    Ejiel (Sand Funneler)
    HP: 15/15
    MP: 15/15
    Atk: 3
    Def: 3
    Int: 2
    Spr: 3
    Evasion: 3%
    Movement: 3 Cells

    { } - Empty Cell

    { } - Quicksand Cell
    --- Immobilize if Landed.
    --- Trigger Command: Get Him/Her Out!

    {w} - Arenite Wall


    ~ Ally Phase III ~
     
  17. (Nicoro attacks Ejiel 2 total damage)
    (Taroh takes 2 burn damage)

    As Taroh sunk into the quick sand he cursed out his supposedly bonded ally with a hollow rage. Nicoro, being stuck in place due to his "master's" predicament decided the only thing left to do was attack the newly found tunneler. He formed his arcane body, summoning a sword for his hand, and swung it at the Ejiel. His form being a manifestation of Magic, the attack felt more arcane than physical.
     
  18. The appearance of the fifth bug was unexpected and served only to make the fair Illusionist increasingly furious at the luck of the party. Stone-faced, she was determined to not let her emotions paint a story upon her face; she could not have her allies losing in such a dull, dreary place. Uttering a quick, hushed, “Thank you,” to the young Taroh, who had a downright horrid sense of dress, she circled around to release Hiiro from his earthen prison.

    Grab my hand!” She called to him as he seemingly struggled with the pit of quicksand that the Funneler had trapped him in, “I’ll get you out. You need to help out Hendrix and Taroh!” As she helped the Karateka out of his predicament with the ground, she could feel the searing pain from the wounds caused by the disgusting acid from the relentless Funnelers. It wasn’t much, but it was enough to slow her down temporarily...

    {Kaya moves to E4 [F5 - F4 - E4]}
    {Kaya activates Trigger Command: Get Him Out! on Hiiro (E5)!}
    {Kaya is Burnt! 2 Damage received.}
     
  19. ((I would RP this but I am extraordinarily tired))

    [Hiiro moves to cell G4]
    [Hiiro attacks Dunam! 6 damage!]

    [Hou: 4/10]
    [Supply: 2]
     
  20. Hendrix was starting to get annoyed at the moment since he had gotten trapped and a new enemy appeared, attacking him first. With anger burning inside him, he infused his mana in the dagger yet again, causing it to burst into flames. He thrust the dagger into the same funneler he had been attacking for a while, so he could finally get rid of it. "No one embarrasses me and gets away with it!" He stated as he attacked his foe.

    [Hendrix uses Fiery Upheaval on Cordora! 6 ATK DMG! MP:1/15]
    [Hendrix activates S-ability: Return of the Shift! New form: Longsword!]
    [Hendrix waits...]
     

Share This Page